SILKRAILS.WORDPRESS.com (GCTL8.com – FocusAsia Media Ltd
SHANGHAI, Aug 4 (FAM) – The Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) will organize its 2nd Rail Logistics Forum in Shanghai on August 29, a forum which will bring together supply chain and logistics professionals for networking, learning and high level debate, as the rail freight industry’s leaders come together to discuss the latest trends and solutions available between China and Europe.
Industry experts already include:
– Nelson Wu Di, Deputy CEO, China Railway Resources E-Business
– Richie Liu, Managing Director, Railink International Intermodal Logistics
– Hicham Belmaachi, COO, DP World “Khorgos – Eastern Gates”
– David Ma, Managing Director, Ab Ovo China
– and more to be confirmed soon.