SILKRAILS.WORDPRESS.COM (GCTL8.com – FOCUSASIA MEDIA Ltd)

LUXEMBOURG, Jun 23 (FAM) – Cargolux affiliate Henan Cargo Airlines (HCA) is set to begin operating three B747 freighters from late next year on intercontinental routes to and from the world’s fastest-growing cargo airport, Zhengzhou in central China, following the formal signing of the airline’s Joint Venture Equity Contract earlier this month.

Europe’s largest all-cargo airline Cargolux will hold a 25% stake in the new carrier, which will operate under a Chinese air operator’s certificate (AOC). The remaining 75% will be held by the Henan Airport Group (HNCA) – which also owns 35% of Cargolux – and the Xinggang Investment Group, responsible for the 400 sq km Zhengzhou Airport Economic Zone 30km southeast of downtown Zhengzhou.

 

Advertisements