SILKRAILS.WORDPRESS.COM (GCTL8.com – FOCUSASIA MEDIA Ltd)

LUXEMBOURG, Jun 13 (FAM) – Yesterday saw the formal signing of the Joint Venture Equity Contract in respect of the establishment of a cargo airline which will operate under the auspices of a Chinese AOC.

HNCA said 75% of the shares will be held by in this airline. The Henan Airport Group and the Xinggang Investment Group Company., Ltd (which company represents the Zhengzhou Airport Economic Zone). Cargolux will hold the remaining 25%.

Advertisements